Instrumentation - Food and Beverage
Order Code: 3627
The versatile 1200 Series of single wavelength colorimeters now comes with the capability to display readings directly in absorbance units. Six different wavelengths are available, with two sample vial options, to provide maximum flexibility for your analytical procedures.
Order Code: 1972
The LTC3000 is a benchtop turbidity, chlorine and color meter with wide range and high accuracy. ISO unit also available. The meter meets EPA 180.1 for turbidity and EPA 330.5 for chlorine. The turbidity range is 0-4,000 NTU with a MDL of 0.05 NTU. The free and total chlorine range is 0-10 ppm with a MDL of 0.03 ppm.
The unique, multi-test ColorQ hand-held photometer measures test factors directly on a digital display. The ColorQ eliminates the need to visually determine slight color variations or the use of look-up tables, which takes the guesswork out of water analysis.
Quick, Accurate, Digital Measurement!
The world’s first pocket-sized ISE meter for measuring total chlorine. Use it to test pH and ORP with interchangeable flat surface sensors.
An outstanding lineup of instruments for measuring pH, Conductivity, and TDS. These handheld meters incorporate advanced microprocessor technology with attractive, compact designs resulting in a rare combination of hi-tech performance, user-friendly operation, and affordability.
Order Code: 7-2000-UV
This programmable dual purpose wide range spectrophotometer accepts up to 200 curves in memory. It is pre-programmed to analyze selected water test parameters on a direct-reading digital display. Includes an advanced key pad with 22 buttons, and simplified data entry.
Order Code: 3-0045 & 3-0046
- Durable—made from shatterproof material
- Easy to read—(black markings on yellow stock) reduces reading errors and eye fatigue; polycarbonate material offers optimal clarity
- Meets government and industry requirements for “made in the USA” products
- Precise—Statement of Accuracy indicating accuracy traceable to NIST
- Chemical resistant
- Protective, reusable storage case
Order Code: 3-0014
- Easy to operate refractometer provides accurate and repeatable measurements on easy to read scales
- Automatic temperature compensation models available for sugar, salt, lubricants, cutting fluids, and antifreeze
- Requires only 2 or 3 drops of solution
- The prism and lens with a simple focus adjustment provides repeatable results
- Complete with case, calibration screwdriver, and calibration solution